A Special Projects Plumber is responsible for installing and repairing plumbing fixtures, potable water systems, sewage drainage systems, and slab leaks on both residential and commercial plumbing systems. He/she must be able to pipe PVC & cast iron drain waste & vent systems, air handler and chiller units; cut, thread, groove, and install black pipe systems; and install copper domestic water systems. He/she must be able provide necessary hand tools and care for company vehicle.
Primary Plumber Duties:
- Install residential and commercial plumbing fixtures.
- Install residential and commercial water heaters.
- Pipe PVC & cast iron drain waste & vent systems.
- Pipe air handler & chiller units.
- Install black pipe systems and copper domestic water systems.
- Follow all safety procedures and use proper PPE.
- Provide customers with options and solutions to plumbing problems.
- Provide customers with pricing to perform work required.
- Clean up work area after work is complete.
- Coordinate work with manager.
- Provide information required by manager to keep jobs organized and customers informed of progress.
- Keep vehicle clean and organized.
- Complete paperwork as required on a timely basis.
- Perform approved repairs in a timely basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Current Tradesman or Journeyman License required.
- 2-3 years Experience.
- Current driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Proficient Verbal and Written English Skills.
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot problems.
- Adaptability: Manage competing demands and frequent changes in a fast paced work environment.
- Ability to operate backhoe and/or excavators a plus.
For a full job listing, please contact HR.